The Norridge Foot Clinic was established over 45 years ago by Dr Stephen G Weiss. Dedicated to conservative and concerned care, the clinic soon grew to include his associate, Dr Laura Pickard. In 1992, Dr Laura Pickard joined the practice full time from Missouri. Dr. Pickard is a 1990 graduate of the Dr. William Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine. Dr. Pickard completed her podiatric residency program at Cook County Hospital in Chicago, IL.
Dr. Pickard has continued to carry on the clinic’s tradition of conservative and concerned care. Your diagnosis and treatment options will be fully explained to you in terms you can understand. With a comprehensive physical therapy department and digital X-Ray facility on site, your care will be handled efficiently and all under one roof. The Norridge Foot Clinic prides itself on state of the art heel pain treatment. Come see what we have to offer.
When making your appointment we will collect your insurance information to inform you of your insurance coverage. The Norridge Foot Clinic with evening and Saturday hours will make every attempt to give you a convenient and timely appointment. We know that when your foot hurts, everything hurts!
Our staff will be glad to help you with any questions you may have. Just ask for Kathy or Cheryl. They have been at the Norridge Foot Clinic for over 25 years. Whether you have a painful toenail, foot, ankle or heel, we’ll take care of you and get you back on your feet as soon as possible. Call (773) 625-2211 now, the sooner you come in, the sooner you’ll feel better!
Dr. Laura J. Pickard
Norridge, IL PodiatristNorridge Foot Clinic
Dr Laura Pickard joined the Norridge Foot Clinic in 1992 after completing her DPM degree and residency training at Cook County Hospital. Her many professional accomplishments include:
- Board Certification by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Fellow of the American Society of Podiatric Surgeons
- Board Certification American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Diplomate of the American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Past President, The Illinois Podiatric Medical Association
- Illinois Delegate to American Podiatric Medical Association
- Lecturer, Midwest Podiatry Conference and American Podiatric Medical Association Annual Conference
- American Podiatric Medical Association Board of Trustees
- 2015 Dr William Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine Alumnus of the Year
- Fellow of the Faculty of Podiatric medicine Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons Glasgow-FFPM RCPS (Glasg)